Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear Amazing Lucy,

Are you feeling lucky? That's what I asked you and you said yes. Why? You're now a super helper! Also for a little practice, I pretended to be a new, clueless dino who just suddenly hatched out of its egg. You showed me around the Town and Town Hall and you told me to click some stuff. Next time we meet, be sure to see me so you can practice giving a big, long tour, like the real super helpers do! Take care Amazing Lucy and congratulations!

Sincerely,
Pignut Yam

P.S. If you recently signed up to be a super helper the past couple of months, check the yabber sayings and see if you got, ''I'm a Super Helper.''
Or, check if a Baseball Bat is following you. This means, congratulations DinoSawUs member! You're officially now a DinoSawUs Super Helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment