Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Under the Weather


Hi everyone! As of today, March 4, I have been a little under the weather which means I've been a little sick. Don't worry! I'll be better soon! The good news is I have a laptop in my bedroom so I can play more DinoSawUs! Isn't that just great?! But what isn't great that I missed a session of one of the most important test of the  school year. I'll have to do it at recess and I don't really mind that. So, I'm alright and I'm not like steaming hot and I have to go to the doctor. I just have a runny nose, bad throat, and a little headache. That's all. If you would like to send a get well soon shout-out to me, go ahead! I need some shout-outs in my fan club blog. I hope all of you are feeling well and I'll talk to you all later!

Sincerely,
Pignut Yam the dinosaur games expert

No comments:

Post a Comment