Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Why yes I am! I'm back! It's been forever since I've been on this website!
I've been gone for nearly 3 weeks! But about a week ago, I came back for a little while. I got to read the newspaper and do all the lovely dinosaur games stuff DinoSawUs offers! And yes, in Issue 50 of the Dino Daily, I saw my comment of me eating healthier breakfasts! Eating healthy is really important!
Instead of donuts and pancakes every school morning, I've been having biscuits and bagels! Also, the chief with the Maori pattern, I am so smart!

You guys should study the Maori of New Zealand! They're interesting people!
Also, I've been wearing an apple costume for over a MONTH now! Why? For you to eat helthier! So, talk to you later! Bye!

Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment