Monday, November 29, 2010

Bambiraptor Celebration Party Thank You!


I'm sorry to say, but the Bambiraptor Celebration Party has come to an end.
I hope everybody had a great time because I sure did! I got to play lots of Roar, Dino Race, and Splat! I also got to chat with some great friends of mine and have a messy gunge war all over the Dino World! I also hope that everybody was wearing something they really liked to show thanks to the bambiraptors! I am planning to do another Bambiraptor Celebration Party sometime in the next few months so don't be a bunch of babies and think that the party is gone forever! I am going to do it annually! Get ready for another Bambiraptor Celebration Party in the next 2 to 3 months! I'll see what I can do to make the party even better! Take care everyone!

Kind Reguards,
Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment