Monday, November 29, 2010

Twins Day!

You probably haven't heard of it but their is going to be a new holiday on DinoSawUs December 11! Do you have a friend that has the same costume, pattern, cruiser, color, jet pack? Tell your friend about what you need to dress up as! One little mistake and you are NOT twins! You have to have all the same things. I will pick 2 winners the next day and I will send the winners names to the DinoSawUs Headquarters. The possible prize as I know of right now is a 2 month membership for free, 100 credits, and getting your names posted in the newspaper. If the prize changes, I will tell you. I gave a little more than 2 weeks so you should have enough time to get everything situated! Have fun!

Sincerely,
Pignut Yam

P.S. Get as much as you can on yourself and that could really help you win!
Remember, I am looking at EVERYTHING on you and your twin.

1 comment: