Sunday, December 5, 2010

Big gunge guns in each hand

Hey everyone! Be on the lookout for a scary dino named Pignut Yam with 2 big gunge guns in each hand! He'll gunge you, or he won't.

Pignut Yam has to say:

Ninjasawus, why do you have different yabber sayings than us? Happy birthday Prickly Chase! Hey Hero Edward! Pulasan Edward is my rockin' friend to! I know Mighty Elijah! It's so cool! Why Happy Birthday to Sweet Cassies!

Pignut Yam has to say:

T-rex phone, I'm in your grade level but not your school. Would it be awesome if I went to your school?! Wow Amazing Lion! You sure are amazing that you think this website fits grownups! Coma Fairy, I also believe that this is the bestest online club ever! Great Blossom, who doesn't love this world?! I mean, it's even better than awesome!

Pignut Yam has to say:

Crater BMX, thank Chrisosawus for looking at a pair of pajamas! That is how DinoSawUs started! Dog Fig, I like dino games to! Of course Doll Tyler!
Everybodys favorite game is DinoSawUs! Drummer Jacob, thank you so much for saying that because DinoSawUs rocks! Glam Robot, thank Chrisosawus and a pair of pajamas that started the history of more than awesome! How sweet Ultra Rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment