Thursday, December 9, 2010

Facts about Pignut Yam

Here are some facts about me. Enjoy!

1. I have been up in a FAKE Eiffel Tower in the United States. It was green instead of brown.

2. At my school, kids think I am so smart and I was granted the nickname, ''Albert Einstein''.

3. I almost broke my leg while sledding. [That happened just on Sunday.]

4. I am usually the last one done with a  test. I'm very slow and I take my time a little to much.

5. I LOVE DinoSawUs!

6. I have won the trust, responsibility, and honesty award at my school.

7. I can type really fast. Some kids just stare at me while I type because I'm so fast at typing and their pressing like 5 keys every 10 minutes!

8. Kids have heard a lot of my jokes and they were put on the school announcements.

9. I have my very own Christmas Tree in my room. It is about half the size of a normal Christmas Tree. It has colored lights, garland, ornaments, and of course a star! You can see it in my Christmas card.

Now you know a little more about one of the most famous dinos! Talk to you all later!

Love,
Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment