Thursday, May 5, 2011

April Rock Month

Hey hey! You know that April is Rock Month here on DinosawUs! I'm so excited! It's my first year celebrating this celebration! It all started last year, April 2010. DinoSawUs was just blowin' up with all kinds of new stuff! Now, this was before we had cruisers, Splat, and Pignut Yam! I came in June that year. I just read the entire Blogosawus one day looking through our history. Now back to Rock Month. During the entire month of April, rock out with some cool looking rock band costumes. Also, the rock band game came in the Diner last April of 2010! And also the Caveman Pets! And we also still have that Rock Band adventure today! But, you only get all this stuff if your a member. But you still get the rock band game if a non-member. So become a member and rock out this month! So, what am I going to wear today?
Bunny or rock dude?

Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment