Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spread the Word!

Eat right and exercise! That's the way to become a fit kid! Eating right is very important. I've been wearing my fruit and veggie costumes to spread the word to eat right! Right now, I'm an apple! You know that saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away! But with all that food, you have to exercise so you won't become fat and go on the American game show, The Biggest Loser.

It's a game show with people that need to lose weight because they don't exercise and they eat WAY to much food so they sign up for that game show and oh my! They look so different at the end when those trainers just push them so hard! Those contestants just turn from super fat to skinny and healthy! So, back to exercising. Play baseball, ride your bike, jump rope!

It all counts! America says that kids should play outside for 1 hour each day, but last week, I was outside for 4 hours, and I got sunburned. OOPS!

Don't stay out to long without sunscreen! So always remember, eat healthy and stay active! Be a fit kid! Not a ''Big Loser''! Have fun being healthy!

Dinosaur Games ROCK
Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment