Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stars, Stars!

es, their bright at night and their everywhere in the sky! Now, I'm not talking about the Sun or Alpha Centauri, I'm talking about the stars you earn right here on DinoSawUs! Now, have you read my blog post about Flower Fierce? I hope so! Because she's not the only one who is wowing the crowd with her rapid growing star level! In fact, almost everyone has been having a rapid star level growth! Soon, their will be a black hole! Get it? Black hole? Ha ha ha! It's funny! Now, if you're thinking a black hole killed the dinosaurs, we wouldn't of existed either! It would of sucked in the Earth, and the Earth would be crushed! Lava and rocks would be flying all over space! Ok, enough with this outer space junk! So, lots of you dinos have been gaining so many stars lately! If fact, if you look at Jason Grand, a few days ago, he was at 9 stars, but 3 days later, 17 stars! Welsh Warrior started and just can't stop! He's somewhere near 250 now! A month ago, he was like at 185 stars! Wow! I'm also in the crowd! So, those are just a couple more dinos. Well, I should go now, because I'm going to be the first dino shot into space! Ok, enough with that! See ya around! GOOP! Told ya I'm the gunge king!

Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment