Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Requirements for Non-Members

Ok non-members! I'm getting serious! Only the coolest of the coolest gets to play against me! If you ever want to play against me, you must look at the list at the bottom to see if you qualify to challenge me. But, I can challenge you whenever I want, but if you don't have everything at the bottom of the list, I won't accept your request.

1. Wear the color red on your dino.
2. Put on your stegosaurus.
3. Have at least 8 stars.
4. Have at least 2 stars earned in Splat.
5. Have at least 1 gunge gun on your hand.
6. Have orange or blue spots on you.

You can change after you're done playing with me. I can challenge you whenever I want, even if you don't qualify for all 6 rules. Now, the only cool ones can play with the king! Take care!

King Pignut, Leader of Dino Valley 

No comments:

Post a Comment