Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Story of the Century!!!

Can you imagine a clubhouse that is almost completely full of gunge?! That rug in the House just soaked with buckets of gunge?! Well, if you think this could never happen, it did! Me, Jason Grand, and Stylish Jess were on a mission to fill up 2 places completely full of gunge! Well, let me tell you this, I was one heck of a gungeaholic on the evening of August 14, so was Jason Grand and Stylish Jess. It was SO hard to fill up the inside of the clubhouse, and the inside of the House, completely with gunge! But, we managed to fill the House with about 50% of gunge and the Clubhouse, I would say about 65% to 70% full of gunge! Trust me, if you were there in one of the 2 places, you would never see such a site again! But I'm sure you're asking this, how many gunge balls did all three of us use? Hard to say! I know I did about 500 shots in the House and maybe a little over 600 shots in the Clubhouse. (Multiply those 2 numbers by 3 and add your 2 totals!) But to let you know, we as members used the gunge guns only members get to use. So the 3 of us were shooting either 2 or 4 gunge balls at 1 time. So, if you want to come join me in this CrAzY event, find me in Dino Valley! Take care!

Pignut Yam, the expert gungeaholic
Dinosaur Games king hitter

No comments:

Post a Comment