Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Shop!!!

It's pretty early, but I want to get a head start. Halloween will be here before you know it and DinoSawUs will surely need their Halloween spirit next month! Even though we already have a Halloween Shop, I would like to add some new items this year to it. I would like to add a ghost costume. You know, maybe a tarp over a dino with 2 cut out eyes, well, you plan it because your the experts. Also, I haven't seen much activity at MOT this year at all. How about a broom the dinos can ride on? Sell it for 75 credits? It's only for members, but the costume can be for all dinos. Also, how about a new pet? You know what pet goes great with Halloween? You guessed it! Black cats! How about a black cat that follows you around Dino Valley? 100 credits and only for members! I'll be thinking of more stuff for you so we can have the best Halloween ever!

Pignut Yam

P.S. I haven't seen Chrisosawus in forever! Tell him I said hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment