Saturday, October 1, 2011

Taking Over the Charts!

Holy cheeseballs! Have you seen the Daily Bulletin yet? Why I tell ya! Welsh Warrior has not just gone nuts! He's gone peanuts! 89 Splat wins all in 1 day? Impossible! 15 Dino Race wins also in 1 day? Welsh Warrior must of ran a million marathons yesterday! 11 Roar wins, also in a day? This guy is louder than I thought! This dino is only 8 years old and he's a superstar! Get it? Superstar? It's funny! He's earned lots of stars and we all think he's so super! But I don't want to leave out that with his total of 115 wins in just a single day, he earned 13 stars! He didn't get any bad luck! But, I would like to give him the impossible challenge of getting to 500 stars by the end of the year! If he can get to 500 stars by 11:59:59 PM on December 31, 2011, I will crown him the king of DinoSawUs for the year of 2011! But, if he doesn't make it, I will be crowned the king of DinoSawUs for 2011! So, you up for it Welsh Warrior? You up for it?

Pignut Yam, the king with currently 551 stars
Dinosaur Games Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment