Monday, October 10, 2011

You Vote!!!

Hi guys! I am now 12 years old and I need all of you to do a big favor for me. Since DinoSawUs is for kids aged 5-11, I need you to vote if I should stay with DinoSawUs, or if I should go. This is really important! I am over the age limit, but I've done so much here! You decide! Tell the bambiraptors ''stay'', if you want me to stay another year, or ''go'', if I should say farewell to each and every one of you. The bambiraptors will count up the votes to see if I should go or stay. Please vote by October 31, 2011, 11:59:59 PM, or 23:59:59. You can only vote 1 time. If you vote more than 1 time, they extra votes will not be counted. Only your 1st vote counts. Vote!!!

Pignut Yam

P.S. If I get voted to stay longer, than we will take another poll during September-October 2012. You decide! Every vote counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment